led lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so im going to order some led lights

now with all the options for lights i get confused on what to order

ok now i want to redo my
cluster lights with led and new twistlocks
front turn signals
side marker lights
overhead dome light
rear license plate lights
backup light

so for the cluster lights i think the wled x5 in warm white with the twistlocks from super bright
4410 x9 for dome light

now what exact bulbs do i need for the front turns, sidemarker, license plate lights, and backup lights?

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
ok so im going to order some led lights

now with all the options for lights i get confused on what to order

ok now i want to redo my
cluster lights with led and new twistlocks
front turn signals
side marker lights
overhead dome light
rear license plate lights
backup light

so for the cluster lights i think the wled x5 in warm white with the twistlocks from super bright

4410 x9 for dome light

now what exact bulbs do i need for the front turns, sidemarker, license plate lights, and backup lights?

Cluster: WLEDx-5. I used them, they are perfect. Great brightness and not hotspots.
Front turn signals: 1157 bulbs. I do not have them yet, but I would like to get some.
Corner lights:IIRC they are a 194 bulb.WLEDX-5 should work great.
Dome light: 4410-x9 festoon
Plate lights: 194 bulb. I used WLEDx-5 and am happy.

I do not know on the backup lights though. Hope that helps!

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so it looks like i should just order a dozen of the wledx-5 in warm white for all the 194 bulbs i need then?

im thinking i might even get the led lights for the cab lights i have to...so should i still go with the x5 or what ones for that too

so many choices on the turn signals too im not sure which one

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Here is what I have Adam

cluster lights not sure ask Mobs lol
corners 20 smd 194's
Parking 36 bulb 1157{ I would reccomend going with smd they are brighter)
Lic plate lights I still have to get Im gonna get bi dirrectional 194 from mobs
I thought the dome light was a 211 feston but could be wrong

Also Im sure Mobs can give you a better deal than sbl and he has a warranty so just saying
Backup lights not sure but if your talking about the ones in the tails I would get an smd style
also vleds just came out with a sweet deal kinda like a license plate frame that has some bright ass led going accross the top and they are extra reverse lights not lic lights they are freakin badass

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
ok so it looks like i should just order a dozen of the wledx-5 in warm white for all the 194 bulbs i need then?

im thinking i might even get the led lights for the cab lights i have to...so should i still go with the x5 or what ones for that too

so many choices on the turn signals too im not sure which one

By cab lights do you mean the floor lights that come on when you open the door? If you do, I used X5 for those also.

If you ordered a dozen you could do the cluster, corners, license plate, and floor lights.

As far as the turn signals go, I am going to buy the 1157-x30: 30-LED BAY15D bulbs with the 100* viewing angle. The 30 LEDs should make for great brightness, and the 100* angle should give me good visibility from the sides as well. MOBS has a 31 LED version of these that are suppose to be better quality that I will probably wind up getting.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
o ya i forgot mobs sells leds

i will have to send him a list of lights i want and see how much its gonna cost me

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just ordered my LEDs for my reverse, plate, and interior from Matt Fetters on GMFS, Griffin reffered him to me... Haven't received them yet but Griffin is VERY happy with his... Matt was very quick getting back to me with questions and his LEDs were the cheapest I've seen so far... I'll let you know how they turn out... But I was just throwing it out there... Goodluck!!

Last edited: