led lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys

i know the bulb numbers but there is so many options on number of leds and style of the bulbs just for one kind of bulb which is why i was asking for help

those things are pretty bright dev...but im thinking if i get some leds in the back up it will be bright enough, the halogen bulb in my tails is already alot brighter than stock so with led it will be real nice, and i do have the lightbar work lights if i need more light....which eventually everything but the corner strobes in my lightbar will be led too...someday

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I would get like some 30 smd bulbs for the reverse lights I really need that due to dark ass tint on the window and tails lol

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya i just have stock tint in rear windows and the reflector in these tails is alot better light output than stock....i think its about how leds would be in stock lights with just the halogen in them so if i have led it will be that much better

Brickyard

Reaction score
I've got the 27/30 (I forget which) leds in my taillights. I have actually used the same pair of bulbs for about five years now, and they are on their fourth vehicle. I love having LED reverse lights, it makes life exponentially easier.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
let me know what you go with adam. i want some leds in my tails. they look better too imo. i got aux backup lights if i need to see but id like some bright ones in the tails too