LED Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Or u break out the soldering iron an old 102 LED headlight some rc parts and the stock bulb and fab up a mini sun in your truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

Steve.

Write up please!

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I did the same thing a year ago

pic

You must be registered for see images

as for the dome light, I have a festoon plug adapter that is wired to an LED panel from amazon. I had it just laying up in the dome light, but when I added a subwoofer it started rattling so I hot glued it up in there
**if you buy one, measure your dome light first to make sure they fit (this one fits the curved dome lights found in tahoes/suburbans)**

http://www.amazon.com/NEEWER®-Light-Festoon-Dome-White/dp/B005J3BPCK

pic from when it wasn't glued in:

Blazed

The Blazed One
Reaction score
I got some 12" white LED strips off of eBay. Stuck them under my doors and wired them to the courtesy wires behind the door panel. When you open ur door they light up the ground beside the cab.
I did the same thing only with red LED strips and I put them on the pillars.

John Deere 4240

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I really had to think about which color would go best with my gold mettalic truck and finnally decided on white. If I get alittle bored and got some extra cash laying around I'll throw some more on the pilliars like you were saying. But first of all I gota figure out my fuel system problem first, that is really giving me a pain in the butt.

The orange light on the ground is from the courtesy light but in 3-5 days ima have the new white led lights for the doors.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
It's not to hard get on ebay and look up a 102 LED h4 head light should be about 4 to 8 bucks. Then take your stock light and clip the little wires on the end and pull off those steel caps(re use) then get a wood or plastic dowel and cut to the length of th bulb. Solder in a positive and negative the use hot glue to glue the steel caps on to the dowel. Hope that gives you an idea of how I did it. I'll get u a write up early next week.

Crewcab Steve.

Blazed

The Blazed One
Reaction score
Yea, all I did was get wire taps from Home Depot and wired the LED strips to that and clipped it onto the existing door lights, ran the wire behind the door panel and stuck them to the inner door pillar. you can kinda see it in this pic.