ladder bars and axle wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check out the traction bar system from Genuine USA Truck. They've got a unique system that integrates them into a rear block, requiring no brackets to be welded onto the axle or frame.

They can custom make them to your specifications.

http://liftedtrucksusa.com/forum/genuine-usa-truck/7889-custom-traction-bar-block-systems.html

You must be registered for see images attach

Building custom ladder bars and keeping lift blocks. :lol:

What makes it worse is that they went so far as to integrate the trac bars into the blocks.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i have indeed, i have the front rear perches from an oobs that ill be using for that just havent gotten around to it. do you use a sway bar with yours? theres alot more play with the flip i contemplated running the flip and a swap bar withquick disconnects.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Building custom ladder bars and keeping lift blocks. :lol:

What makes it worse is that they went so far as to integrate the trac bars into the blocks.

I didn't like them at first either, and I thought they were goofy. But Chad had some made for this Duramax, and they've worked great.

matttahoe53

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have indeed, i have the front rear perches from an oobs that ill be using for that just havent gotten around to it. do you use a sway bar with yours? theres alot more play with the flip i contemplated running the flip and a swap bar withquick disconnects.

I don't have a sway bar I have a two door Tahoe and didn't think it was necessary. The rear end has more play but it is by no means sloppy.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't like them at first either, and I thought they were goofy. But Chad had some made for this Duramax, and they've worked great.

But why use blocks at all? If you've got money to blow on custom trac bars I think you can afford a shackle flip or lift springs.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
But why use blocks at all? If you've got money to blow on custom trac bars I think you can afford a shackle flip or lift springs.

Some people don't want to lose the factory ride quality or towability.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
I don't have a sway bar I have a two door Tahoe and didn't think it was necessary. The rear end has more play but it is by no means sloppy.

if your ever in michigan anytime soon can i have a ride in yours? i wanna see what the rear feels like. i know ill be doing drop shackles in the future and i think my frien mike is gonna make me so DOM heim ladder bars for the rear.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
I might fab some up some day for mine. RCX has started to make some but i dont think they have em for our trucks. id have to check again though, might have some now