kidd666's build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
To each his own, but a small part of me dies when I see a tailgate banner removed...and that one was in perfect shape! :bawl:

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im planning on maybe putting a chevy emblem on the tailgate. but i like the look of the deemblemed trucks so thats what im working on.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The tails are spyder and the fitments honestly not the best the look good from behind the truck but when u look on the sides its not so hot. I'll get some pics and show you what I mean. All in all tho I like the lights and I don't think I'll be sending them back. And the truck just got a bath a week ago

Do they not touch the front part of the taillight bucket? and it looks like thye are wider then the bucket is, which is just like ours, which at first didn't bug me, but now it does like crazy!

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
does anyone have a better way then goof off to get this off my truck?
You must be registered for see images attach

and i sand blasted the headers today got to paint them and get a gasket set then they are going on
You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get yourself an eraser wheel, you can use it on your drill, or air tool. They have them at O'reilly's and most all paint and body supply places, they run around $20, just follow the instruction's and don't use it to fast and they work awesome!

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks but everything just got put on hold. left the drive in movies and smelt antifreeze so i pulled over and looked none leaking in the engine. get back in and smell it again and there it is leaking on the passanger floor board