kidd666's build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so im deciding to make a build thread because im already doing some upgrades and i figured this would be a good way to keep track of what ive done and what i want to do to her. i have a 1994 k1500 z71. i got it about 2 and a half months ago. it had 94000 miles on it when i got it, it now has 97000. i have to drive it daylie for my job as of right now thats why so many miles in such short of time. when i got her she already had a cat back exhaust on her with a flowmaster muffler and she had a class 3 tow hitch. heres some pics of her the day she came home.
You must be registered for see images attach

the shell was off my dads dodge. today i added a ladder rack to her.

i have also done a big three upgrade to the electrical.

i had also updated the battery terminals but i dont have a pic right now will get one tomorrow. i have future plans to lift it with bigger tires and wheels, put headders and a new exhaust system, and then do new bumpers grill lights ect. but thats all i have for now

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thank you both. this is going to be a long and slow build. i do already have a set of headers i got for free from a service writer at a shop i hang out at so that will probably be the next mob i do i just have to paint them first.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to watching your build!!!!

A nice truck you have there!!!!

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
That truck is too da gone nice to use for work!

BTW: I'm kind of a noob about this, but what is the Big 3 upgrade? I've heard of it but was never sure what it was.