K2xx headlights on gmt400?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Van Gui1d3r #838

Free Thinker
Reaction score
Am i the only one that look at the headlights on the newer trucks and think with a modified grille, they may fit or fenders etc? I mean if they could fill in properly, they'd be worth making a custom grille for... The style would fit our trucks. Really the k2xx trucks are a retro throwback on the gmt400 I feel...

Does anyone know about this? I haven't measured anything up to see if mounts could be fabricated then a custom bumper and grille would do the rest...

Anyone's .02 appreciated.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Really the k2xx trucks are a retro throwback on the gmt400 I feel...

Agreed. That's the feel I get from them, too, for the most part.

Big catch would be some of those trucks are notorious for very poor headlight output and GM apparently has no fix for it. Should study up on which ones are the bad ones and obviously avoid that selection.

Richard

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I think the problem youd run into is theyre ungodly massive. You would probably have to do some cutting on the core support and fenders to get them flush with the grille