K&N Cold Air Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ran across a buyer who just bought a 95 Silvy and it had a nice K&N Cold Air Intake Kit on it that he didn't like so he sold it to me for $50.00. It's all complete except for the foam gasket that goes on the TBI. Does anyone have a clue where I can order a replacement gasket or any other good options for a replacemment ?

DoubleTap308

Reaction score
Weatherstripping aisle at the hardware store. Works better if you use the yellow snot weatherstrip adhesive though...

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought about going to Home Depot but was thinking I might need something more durable that wouldn't get brittle, dry up and break apart from the gas vapors & engine heat and get sucked down into the throttle body.

Reaction score
Email K&N tell them your original fell apart, they may throw you one for free or for a couple of bucks. Done it with other stuff and most of the time no charge-keepin the consumer happy!

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks Tatoo !!!!!!
called them and gave them the kit model # and my make, model , year & engine info and they're sending me the gasket with new TPI mounting hardware free of charge via UPS.

Reaction score
Good to hear, most companies are more than willing to help you out as long as your not asking for a ton of parts. I have found that if you are looking for mounting hardware or small bits and pieces most will ship them for free to you. I have done this in the past, called and asked for part numbers of screws and such so I could order them and how to go about it, and like I said they are usually like thats all you need heck will ship it out to ya don't worry about it. Glad you got hooked up.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a pic of what I paid a whopping $30.00 for. When the seller bought his truck the previous owner had installed the K&N intake but still included the stock setup in the deal as a bonus. He told me he's not into aftermarket mods so I quickly passed him $30 and thanked him for the gimme. After I got it home all I had to do was clean & oil the air filter and wipe down the other parts. As soon as the TBI gasket is delivered I'll bolt everything on my Silvy.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bigg G- you run across one for my 97 454 at that price grab it!! I'd have no problem giving you the money plus some for time and shipping!!

C/Ktruckfan

Reaction score
Here's a pic of what I paid a whopping $30.00 for. When the seller bought his truck the previous owner had installed the K&N intake but still included the stock setup in the deal as a bonus. He told me he's not into aftermarket mods so I quickly passed him $30 and thanked him for the gimme. After I got it home all I had to do was clean & oil the air filter and wipe down the other parts. As soon as the TBI gasket is delivered I'll bolt everything on my Silvy.

You must be registered for see images attach

you don't want that.....pm me and i'll give you my address so you can ship it to me ....... : )