just washed golddust today looking sexy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado98

slab holiday
Reaction score
yea i love bugs there pima but orlando there bad too damn college kids making that for an experiment now there just freaking annoying but i like ur pic of ricky on the bike also aka raven lol

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Thanks for the bug stories guys, now my Michigan cold weather isnt so bad!!!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Thanks for the bug stories guys, now my Michigan cold weather isnt so bad!!!

Your cold weather? try my cold weather!!! negative 40 degrees celcius the other day!!!! 3-4 feet of snow. highways were closed 2 days in the row, last week schools and buses were canceled 3 days in a row!!!

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Your cold weather? try my cold weather!!! negative 40 degrees celcius the other day!!!! 3-4 feet of snow. highways were closed 2 days in the row, last week schools and buses were canceled 3 days in a row!!!
schools here will cancel for a week for one inch of snow

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score

True :lol:.

Gatorboy

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? we need to get around 15-20 cm minimum to start closing schools..
Back when I was in high school the county would shut down the public schools if the weather forecasted flurries lol

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
as if man! you gotta be kidding me! I should take a picture of my front yard, you can see what our weather looks like!

Gatorboy

Reaction score
as if man! you gotta be kidding me! I should take a picture of my front yard, you can see what our weather looks like!

I'm a southern boy, I'm used to 96 degree weather with high humidity lol I couldn't imagine that much snow, I've never seen it.