Jcloud Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Preciate it man! My friend had this double din in his 08 superduty and he said the touch screen quit working and when you use the remote it just shuts off the whole thing. He gave me the double din for free...is there anyway I can fix this or get it refurbished somehow? I'm not real good with electrical stuff...oh ya its a JVC KW-AVX720
You must be registered for see images attach

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Have you contacted JVC about it? If it's not too old you may be able to ship it in to them. When I used to work in a appliance/electronics repair shop, Sony & JVC had us ship small electronics to "union electronics" in New York.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
i havent been around for awhile guys because of the police academy. i graduate in june. im not sure what i should do next to my truck. maybe n fab steps or aftermarket bumpers,etc. some type of tune..?

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
holy crap you are alive!!

nfabs and some nice bumpers would look great on there....personally i would get a smaller rim though, but thats just me

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bumpers and a cowl hood would look good on that truck, its all in what look you are going for