Jcloud Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
For the under carriage I'd do it all black. Maybe like mix it up with satin and gloss black. It will really stand out that way but will still be subtle. Besides almost all the road grime makes everything black lol. I gave up on my frame and just hit it with flat black

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
It will take at least 1 can for each bumper. So you will prob need 3. Unless you want to try only using 2. I would buy 3 cans to be safe

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
how much is a can roughly? ill be replacing my headlights tomorrow so i think this is something il tackle while i have the garage to myself along with painting the grille

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
It's around $6 a can roughly...I did my grille and two bumpers and it took up 3 cans

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Make sure you scuff your grill and bumpers really good. Prepped right and it will last a long time. I suggest a satin black

And jcloud your truck turned out really nice. Love the black way better than chrome!