ISO 1997 5.7 LONG TUBE HEADERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey gang! I’m sure this question has been asked a LOT. I’m looking for some long tube headers for my 97 Yukon here. The truck is currently tuned by Blackbear performance, does have trans mods, shifts like it’s being chased, and currently gives its sound through a magnaflow straight through muffler. Otherwise stock!!

I’m wanting to do a summit 8802 cam, ls7 lifters, upgraded injectors, (I’ve got an entire list made!) but one thing I’m seeming to have trouble with is finding long tube headers. I don’t see why I couldn’t use some from the TBI trucks (im
You must be registered for see images attach
deleting egr anyway, keeping O2 sensors with the necessary pipe adapters) and going catless with the sensor spacers as well. Can someone help me out here? I did find a couple online that claim to work, but there’s a lot of grey area im just looking to clear up. Thanks guys! (Sorry for the long read!)

Reaction score
I just so happened to find a link to these from an old YouTube video from years ago. At this point I think I’ll try them out! I also plan on keeping the O2s and just using the spacer mod for the rears. The EGR will be gone and deleted out though by Blackbear for sure.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a set of long tube PaceSetters I bought local off marketplace. When I SAS my Yukon, Im not sure they will work. Plus I might swap the extra 454 I have into it....but, that will be a couple years at this rate...