IPod Connector to play through radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I had an Itrip that I used to play my Ipod through the radio, but the wires all stretched out of it and doesn't work now. It played good and when the station got static I had 3 options of stations that worked and could re scan for better stations.

So I looking for a replacement and wondering everyone would recommend. The Itrip is kind of out the question because I bought it in the states and am not going back soon. I paid around $70 for the Itrip so my price range is around there.

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
monster sells one that plugs into the docking part of the ipod. works pretty well too. Ive always like monster cables

draggin95niss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The periferal is77 is perfect for what ur doin...it will also keep ur ipod charged as welll....ive installed several of these an they work flawless for being an fm mod....look up that model number on pac-audio.com....

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Installed the PAC AAI-GM9 yesterday. It works great!

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

draggin95niss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
instead of using the rca-to-3.5mm plug u can use the pac is76 cable with it so u can charge the ipod aswell...it has the apple plug on 1 end and on the other has a/v rca and a power and ground connection to charge it...

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I definitely want to get the cable that will charge my iPhone but I was anxious to get it installed so I just used an old cable I had laying around.