interior parts needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i need mostly interior parts, theres some at a yard but not in the shape or price id like for the condition they are in so i was just wondering what you all had and if i can get anything in better shape for a better price.

- NBS rear bumper if anyone has one locally.
- drivers kick panel
- rear tailgate interior panel for yukon/suburban etc.
- door sills
-drivers side visor for SUV it has the slide out part i do believe.
- foot light thingy for passenger side.
- c pillars for yukon, and lower and upper plastic

exterior stuff
westin push bar

also uf anyone has any of the screws for the parts they are sending me it would be great i dont have any.
PM me with price/shipping , pics etc for parts if you have them. my zip is 48036

Last edited:

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i got dual display temp/compass mirror autodimming with pigtail as well as temp sensor with pigtal. 50shipped for square 16pin plug. OR 60shipped for flat 7pin style connector mirror. i have multiple mirrors in both styles!

homelink door and homelink unit NO CONSOLE 18shipped.
88-94fuse box cover i got grey and a blue one 18shipped your pick color.
paypal prefered.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
What's the difference between the pin styles?as soon as my computer gets back up and running ill let you know so I cam use PayPal. It didn't work off my phone but ill definitely be in touch with you

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
no difference between the pin style really. just different style. you still only have to wire up 4 wire connections the rest you can just tape off or cut and tape em off. most the square 16pin style mirrors i have have a like plastic wire loom for a cleaner look,
but the 7pin ones have a plastic cover that goes from the mirror to the pigtail against the window to pretty much hide the wiring.

only reason i ask more for the flat 7pin connector mirrors is because if someone already has a single display compass/temp mirror then its just a plug and play since the connectors are the same flat 7pin style on 95-98 trucks. BUT its only plug N play IF THE MIRROR IS A TRUE COMPASS TEMP MIRROR! if it just says AUTO/COMPASS its not a compass/temp mirror and youll still have to run 2 new wires for the temp sensor.
thats why i ask more for them really its all about convenience for the buyer ;) but if you just replacing a manual mirror youll have to do all wiring anyways. its still a simple 4wire hook up to have autodimming mirror with compass and temp display. power/ground and the 2 wires that run from the mirror to the temp sensor and back to the mirror. and IMO use speaker wire because its 2 wires in one so instead of 4 seperate wires its easier to run only 2 runs of wire ;)

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
so either can be easily used and have the same hook ups just different connector style? i currently only have the manual one so i do have any preexisting wires. ill definitely buy one. not finding any yards with one but i did find the fusepanel cover and a few other things. the motherboard on my computer fried so i have to do stuff via phone otherwise i would have bought one from you already.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ok. just let me know when ya ready to buy.
or just keep searching your local junkyards for NBS trucks and some newer saturns as well. just dont get the one with passenger airbag crap or onstar in the mirror. it just wont look right in the truck.LOL

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
ill definitely keep an eye out, i usually shop cl and stuff and thats how i got a few things on my list. not completely happy with them but they will do for now for the price i got em at.