Input on these hids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw these and was just wondering how they would be for my low beams in the new headlights that i bought.... any input would be great! Im just curious if id be better off with just buying regular bulbs compared to buying these...

http://m.ebay.com/itm/271218969092?cmd=VI1DESC

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have that same kit on all 3 of my truck I just bought another set for the fog lights on the HD. Ive had them going on over 4 years with no problems

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I've got 2 sets of those in our 4wheelers (Grizzly & Rubicon). So far a little over a year and working great, even taking a beating, covered in mud and submerging the ballasts.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I have the same brand in my 01 Monte Carlo, going on 4 years and never an issue. And at that price, with free shipping, why not? I'm going to order a set for my truck right now!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Those are what I had on the 90... Lows and highs ran em for a little while before I sold it... Never any issues. Plan on getting more for the dually when I get new housings!

Sent from the big block!

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Got them installed today in the truck, work great. I'll let you know in about a month how they hold up