Inner fender splashguards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darin1524

Reaction score
I’ve bought three sets of these for my Gmt400’s from Jon. Great quality, thicker than stock, perfect fit, with quick shipping.
You must be registered for see images attach
can you advise of the correct push clips needed for mounting these splash guards?

vince72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good morning
I am interested in a set with clips for my 95 sierra 2wd
What is needed from me?
Vince

slowstart

Reaction score
If Cokeman95 never returns to save us splashguardless people, does anyone know another good place to get these? Or even just the material. I am fine making my own if anyone know a good materal and sorce to use.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Cokeman95 never returns to save us splashguardless people, does anyone know another good place to get these? Or even just the material. I am fine making my own if anyone know a good materal and sorce to use.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
does anyone know ... the material. I am fine making my own if anyone know a good materal and sorce to use.

I believe if you read through this entire thread, in one of the posts the material type is mentioned. I know I've seen it, somewhere.

I believe one could cut a splash guard replacement from a rubber inner tube for a large farm tractor tire. I happen to have one such inner tube, and it's pretty tough stuff of appropriate thickness for a splash guard, and it can be cut with a regular shears (e.g., Fiskars) handily, but I have yet to craft any splash guards from it.

Attaching the material to the fenders can be done at least a couple ways. GM uses plastic christmas tree fasteners, but these are tough to remove, e.g., if you want to replace spark plugs or otherwise need engine bay access through the wheelwell. I use 1/4" plastic rivets, an easily removable type which I found at AutoZone (any retailer would have these, I see them all over); these allow me to pull the splash guards out easily (without tearing them, which is key).

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I went straight to their website and got the ones for the '93 C3500. They look great but I haven't taken the time to install them yet because I want to do the front end rebuild first. They're definitely going when I replace the exhaust manifolds.

Richard

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For me, by the time you buy materials, special tooling to cut maybe and your labor and then compared to what you’ll end up with, I’d probably just get the ones in link above. Cokeman’s were $38.00 4 years ago/plus shipping.