I'm new, this is my truck, and I'm going to want your help :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
@ 98chevyz71 - Yes sir, it is. That's the pic of her! Hoping you don't know something I don't lol... (ie: you looked at it, found a hugeee problem I didn't, and passed on it).

@ 95C1500 - Awesome place to start, thanks!!

No lol I didn't look at it, I just stared at it on CL because it's identical to mine

iverSUN

Reaction score
@ 95C1500 - Honestly, I have no idea. I'll take a closer look and see. They remind me of my Westin side steps I had on my lifted GMC Sonoma back in the day.

iverSUN

Reaction score
What are you going to do with the truck...off-road it or something else?

I plan on making it a DD to-from-work. Towing a trailer (snowmobile, motorcycles etc) within a 3-hour area. Nothing too crazy. She's pretty damn clean, kind of want to keep her that way. Although, I am known for using my toys. She'll definitely see the mud, trails, and offroad sometimes... but nothing too excessive.

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I plan on making it a DD to-from-work. Towing a trailer (snowmobile, motorcycles etc) within a 3-hour area. Nothing too crazy. She's pretty damn clean, kind of want to keep her that way. Although, I am known for using my toys. She'll definitely see the mud, trails, and offroad sometimes... but nothing too excessive.

Gotcha!

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to GMT400 and nice rig! That interior looks comfy! Correct me if i'm wrong, but is that a custom interior? Seats look different from other trucks of that model year.