Ideas for a new build?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys, Ive got an idea for a new build. My old man passed away recently and he left me his gmt400. Im thinking of making it my DD and keeping my 95 as a project vehicle. Im open for ideas so lets hear em! So far im thinking: clear lights, demold, colormatch gmc, swap out my stock hood, and a real good wash/wax. Its a 95 c1500 350tbi 2wd

You must be registered for see images attach

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about you dad man. But all you've said sounds perfect. I would add some drop shackles, tint, polish stock wheels and some 275/60r15.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man, I wish I knew more about lowered suspension. Those all sound like great additions!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Thanks man, I wish I knew more about lowered suspension. Those all sound like great additions!

Here's a pic of my truck with drop shackles and 265/70r15. And I know where your coming from. This was my moms truck that she gave me right before she passed away.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
the shackles would be super easy, a monkey could change them and it would level it out nicely, as Leo sorry to hear about your loss

Sent from my static android

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your dad.

I think you should keep your truck as a DD and make your dad's truck a project truck.

Make a bad ass project out of your dad's truck, something that you'll keep your whole life and work on with your kids and eventually something you'll pass down to them.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your dad.

I think you should keep your truck as a DD and make your dad's truck a project truck.

Make a bad ass project out of your dad's truck, something that you'll keep your whole life and work on with your kids and eventually something you'll pass down to them.

X2! Sorry for your loss man. It seems like you, Jack and i have all been through this recently..