I want this SOO BAD!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My boss has one. I take it to Napa quite frequently for parts runs and I pull boats a lot when it's time to move them for winter storage. They will pull a house.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
yea, i just went buy the dealer to check it out in person. its pretty clean, normal dents and dings, and a left rear door has discolored molding. but the 6.0 would make up for that :D

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks like a pretty clean 03'! Now if it where an extended cab instead of a crew cab, it would be exactly what i want! :D

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The one my boss has is spotless. Except for the bullet hole in the passenger side floor from his buddy when they went moose hunting. lmao.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The one my boss has is spotless. Except for the bullet hole in the passenger side floor from his buddy when they went moose hunting. lmao.

:lol: If he ever sells that truck, he HAS to put that quote in the For Sale add!!! lol

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
That looks like a pretty clean 03'! Now if it where an extended cab instead of a crew cab, it would be exactly what i want! :D
well this body style, ive always liked the crews a little more than the extended cab and this one is like freakin perfect to me
It's a pretty decent looking truck!

it does have a few imperfections, but i could live with em if i could afford it. im gonna go by one night after work and see how much they want.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my uncle has one of those with under 30,000 miles and it's pretty beastful besides the old man package and worn out tires. Honestly i want a 2003-06 gmc or chevy 2500hd ext. cab with the 6.0 in it.