I think I found a keeper. K2500 RCLB (Pigpen)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Went to swap hitches, my old one was rusted out, new one is bent :nutkick: Had to haul my C10 with my FJ lol.

Then, went to look at a jet ski trailer for Tyler, and my damn brake lights and tail lights are out now :nutkick:

Stupid thing... And I was thinking of changing the oil in it this weekend.
Damn those trailers.
Looks like I caused my own problems here lol. When I took the old hitch off, I cut a ground off the side of it I thought was for a trailer brake. Turns out it's for the tail lights lol. Should be able to fix it and go home no problem tonight.
Mine got disconnected when the frame shop took my hitch off. They unhooked it and let it hang. My taillights did all sorts of wonky ****.

Sent from a flagged XT1254
Tyler/T-Unit

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Damn those trailers.

Mine got disconnected when the frame shop took my hitch off. They unhooked it and let it hang. My taillights did all sorts of wonky ****.

Tyler/T-Unit

That's what happened to mine. I also found out today, the "new" hitch the guy gave me is for a 1/2 ton and different lol. So I'll have to cut it up.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
That's odd. Figured they were all the same

Tyler/T-Unit

dave_erald

Live the dream, or don't, your choice...
Reaction score
There are different class hitchs right, Gm typically had class 3 hitchs on all there stuff and Dodge was usually class 5 even on half tons I believe.

What exactly was different between the two?

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
There are different class hitchs right, Gm typically had class 3 hitchs on all there stuff and Dodge was usually class 5 even on half tons I believe.

The "new" hitch angled gently all the way from the mounting bolts down, the original one was angled steeper. The new one hits the bumper, I have to cut it.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score

Class is based on weight rating. The class one is just a bumper mounted ball. Class two is the flat bar stock style. Class 3 is the small 1 1/4" square. Class 4 which is what most trucks came with for decades is the 2" receiver, and class 5 is the big 2 1/2 receiver most HD trucks come with nowadays.
The "new" hitch angled gently all the way from the mounting bolts down, the original one was angled steeper. The new one hits the bumper, I have to cut it.
Might be off an SUV. I made that mistake once. Bought a burb hitch. Hit my bumper. Took it back.

Tyler/T-Unit