I saw TIFF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I saw her truck. I was going through Helena on my way up to Conrad Mt to drop a load of fertlizer. It was 12:08 at mile 193 when I saw a white gmt400 with purple bed rails and though WTF!!! Then I noticed the color match, stuff, and then the wheels poped out from behind the guard rail, and I thought holy sh** thats Tiffs truck. Gotta admit fellow pud pullers its a pretty sharp lookin truck in its own right. Thats about as close to another gmt400 member I have ever been, just thought it was kinda cool.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
well technically he does drive a truck lol, but yah that is cool

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
did you honk and hold up your "GMT400" sign? What.... you don't have one?

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did you honk and hold up your "GMT400" sign? What.... you don't have one?
It all happend pretty quick I would have gave her the air horn but when you pass each other at 70 mph, you really dont have much time to do anything but gock at the ride. I would have hung my bare ass out the window if I would have known she would see it.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
It all happend pretty quick I would have gave her the air horn but when you pass each other at 70 mph, you really dont have much time to do anything but gock at the ride. I would have hung my bare ass out the window if I would have known she would see it.

:uhoh2: