I now have tint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
35% on the fonts
20% on the back side windows
20% on the back window

You must be registered for see images attach

You can see the difference between the front and back in this pic.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looking good, I wish NY didn't have such strict tint laws. I have a similar husky toolbox that came with the truck that's all ghetto rigged. The hinges that hold the lid on are screwed into the box using long ass sheet metal screws. I was thinking about refurbishing it but I'm not sure if it would be worth it since I'd some how have to replace the locking mechanism because I don't have a key. Anyways how do you like the toolbox? Does it stay sealed when it rains?

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
looking good, I wish NY didn't have such strict tint laws. I have a similar husky toolbox that came with the truck that's all ghetto rigged. The hinges that hold the lid on are screwed into the box using long ass sheet metal screws. I was thinking about refurbishing it but I'm not sure if it would be worth it since I'd some how have to replace the locking mechanism because I don't have a key. Anyways how do you like the toolbox? Does it stay sealed when it rains?

I like the toolbox, wish it was deeper at times though and mine stays sealed when it rains.

Truck looks good with the tint.
thanks