I made _______ for my GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dmgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you send me detailed blueprints and instructions for making it and install :lol:

83GMCK2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Western WA from Eastern WA, aka the wet side from
Do you want them for the solid axle conversion too?

I'm sorry, maybe I'm bitter. But it does wear on you over time when people ask for details on some of these things. If i didn't post them originally..... yeah.........

I agree. I know you have experienced it far more than I have, but I look at it like this: You either figure it out yourself or your pay for it. SAS kits, available multiple places; wiring harnesses, available multiple places; the light brackets...angle iron, a tape measure, and some tools...or take a bumper, a pair of the brackets, and a picture of what I've built to a fab shop and tell them you want a set, get out wallet. You and I are fortunate enough to have the means (cognitive & tool/material resources) to not be paying out a great deal for the mods we do.

Dmgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I haven't gotten to far into my mods yet but with my steps I shortened them welded them back together created new brackets and they work great... Trucks never been in a shop since I've owned it besides When it got in an accident

Dmgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another thing is I'm still in high school.. and I don't take conventional classes I have all the credits I need to graduate so right now I have a machining class, welding, electronics , and engineering (solidworks and 3d printer ) and auto I can pretty much make anything I need

Dmgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
right now I'm debating on if I should do bumpers or not.. I really want a diesel bumper But a bumper I made would be cool too

camoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know that bumpers for these years arent to plentiful. So if you would make some functional good looking ones they would probably sell well!