I bought another one - 98 Silverado RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joker72z

Reaction score
SO my stepside has been sold for a while now and I was wondering if I would find another clean truck as they are getting harder to find here in the salt belt known as Ontario Canada.
After much disappointment, this little beauty is now in the driveway and I couldnt be happier.

1998 Silverado RCSB, 5.7L V8, original paint, rust free other than a few paint flakes a small bubbles on top of the windshield. SS style rims are in the box waiting for new tires, tonneau cover, nice clean interior, power options, LED lights, etc etc. 259,000 kms.

For now it needs brakes, a good buff/polish and I am thinking a mild exhaust upgrade. That's it til next summer.
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ditto on Steve's "Nice short box, looks good", rear sliders aren't the norm in BC, tell me its a 5 speed, :)

joker72z

Reaction score
Thanks guys.. It's an automatic 5.7L with the 3.42 posi rear end. Overall a really clean truck for Ontario and hopefully will be better once it gets a cut and polish. I have the SS rims waiting for new tires as well as new rear bumper rubber trim and some new wheel well moldings coming in this week. It should look close to this when done... I hope
You must be registered for see images attach