I bought a new truck after the 88 died

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Take him to court for fraud.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
fake name. dad already took the title to get it transfered so i could narrow down his house because it used to be his neghbor van but i dont want a full automatic at my face while im standing at his door, i wont take that kindly.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
fake name. dad already took the title to get it transfered so i could narrow down his house because it used to be his neghbor van but i dont want a full automatic at my face while im standing at his door, i wont take that kindly.

Contact the police if he used a fake name. He has to own the vehicle and sign the title over to you so there is absolutely no way he could have used a fake name on the title.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
made some progress today
filler panel is one, new headlights are one working on the door actuators and lock cylinders ummm tomorrow i work on 1 ton brakes, talk to my neighbor about what to do for upholstery and what not. need to replace a marker bulb, have a new flasher relay. need to get a nuetral safety witch because my truck wont start at all, only the accesories work, fuel pump doesnt prime or anything.

big enough run on sentence for yall?
i snatched a cheepo ebay CAI tube, bonnet from a friend, need some opinons on what to do filter wise. it seems to measure 3.5 diameter tube and cant seem to find much id trust in that size.

summit also sent me two steering stabilizers, of different brands for the price of the one i ordered. im not complaining they said it was their mistake and i can keep it so hey ill pass it onto a friend or keep it as backup.
also tomorrow i need to drain this cruddy water out of my coolant and well, put coolant in =/ but anywhoser PICS!

cold air dohickey
You must be registered for see images attach

stabilizers

new filler and headlights

my 19 year old 6'2 260lb self playing in the box the filler panel came in. mentally im a kid, physically im an old man. theres no in between.

also i gotta say I LOVE ROCKAUTO'S MAGNETS i have a nice collection going on so far!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Progress looks good. If you want to sell one of the stabilizer lmk. Sucks about the van, you gotta be very careful with craigslist.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Making some very nice progress Tyler! You should have another package in the mail tomorrow morning! :handshake:

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Wow that almost happened to me on craigslist as well but the guys story just didnt add up and I straight up asked him if he was a scammer and it caught him pretty off guard and he was all oh uh well we cant do any business any more. Some people out there are just low lifes man im sorry to hear that happened to you.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i think im gonna give the extra stabilizer to a good friend of mine, wrenching buddy, and basically a brother to me. I have alot of parts gathering up and i know with his help it can be knocked out in a few hours. also i think he will be keying and blocking his 98 soon. ill take pics. the truck has a long history but is still tearing up the road.

Also everyone thanks for the support on the craigslist thing, i decided to sell the van if possible, if not i will scrap it but id like to regather some of my losses. Also your support has really helped me move on from the ordeal and ive come to an understanding im not getting it back but karma will be at his doorstep soon enough.