HyPer LEDs for all Makes & Models

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Oh yeah, you won't be disappointed. We've already got 22 pre-orders from SBN 2013 for the Stage-4 ballasts, custom bulbs are having to be produced to handle the 150 watts of output.

Nice! I started inquiring on GMTNation to see what i will need to do to become a Vendor on there.

haggus99

Reaction score
I am looking for blue cluster, hvac panel,headlight switch footwell,door,dome and map lights,glove box, basically an entire interior lighting, and 1 green 3ft underhood light to plug into OEM socket. White license plate white highmount and red brake for a 95 sierra eclb . Shipped to Canada. I msg you on FB still waiting for a response as to where I can submit the order through because I am not sure how many of each type I need. It was 74 + 35 for the underhood.

Thanks
Rankin

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I'm out of town, so I've gotta get back and check my stock first. I'll go ahead and send the invoice and get the stuff sent to you when I get them made. Everything is for a 95 right?

haggus99

Reaction score
I'm out of town, so I've gotta get back and check my stock first. I'll go ahead and send the invoice and get the stuff sent to you when I get them made. Everything is for a 95 right?

Yes 95 sierra eclb k2500

Thanks

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Need 2 blue LEDs for my floor lights when I open my doors any one use leds for turn signals?

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking for price list for some 9006 8000K HID's shipped to 60473. I pm Devs93 but no answer yet.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk