Hunter's 97 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
AC is fixed! Got to have that in Louisiana! Lol. I got gears, spark plugs, injectors and a fuel filter still to put on it.

Ac in Louisiana?! Come on now. It feels great!!! Bahahaha. I need to convert mine from r12. Idk if it has any leaks anywhere tho

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Body lift and grille guard sold for $120. It'll be a while before I spend unneeded money on my trucks. Looking to build a house soon! Well the 94 may get a winch, but that's all!!! Lol

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm thinking a 2" BL to give me 4" :hmm:

Drove it to Sam's for dinner :drool:
EDIT: I can't believe I did that! Wrong thread ^^^^:nono:

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
hey scott! but a 3" and cut an inch off of um! ill but the 1 ich puch and I don't think the 3" kit is any more expensive

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Well I finally got a tailpipe put on this thing! I love it, loud outside, quite inside! I got a 3" stainless steel tailpipe welded on my existing 40 series Flowmaster for $100. Well worth it if you as me! Also just ordered some rear wheel spacers! I can't wait for those to come in. The rear wheels tucking and front sticking out BUG me! Also going to be installing the 4.11s soon and putting in new injectors and a tune up soon!

Pic of new tailpipe!
You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I just read through this whole build again :drool: I know you've posted it a million times but do you have a link to your headlights? I found a similar set but I don't like the corners they come with...

Keep up the good work man!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I just read through this whole build again :drool: I know you've posted it a million times but do you have a link to your headlights? I found a similar set but I don't like the corners they come with...

Keep up the good work man!

Thanks again! And no, I can't find them anymore. The link I had doesn't work anymore. :-(