hubcentric spacers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrome_rush

Reaction score
I want a set of 2" hubcentric spacers for my 2wd 5 lug but I can't seem to find them anywhere
All I can find in our pattern that are hubcentric are for jeeps and have a smaller hub bore so obviously not going to fit. I see a lot of non hubcentric which I would normally be fine with but I don't think the black wagon wheels on my truck are lug centric, so I'm not sure how safe that would be. A tapered lug will center itself in the hole on the wheels but it doesn't look like your typical lug centric design where the lug has a good amount of area all around the taper to hold the wheel on and clamp it down. Or maybe as long as its centered and the lugs are tight and touching the wheels its enough? I'm not sure so im trying to find hubcebtric ones to be safe.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
If I remember correctly our hubs aren't hubcentric in the first place, which is why it's hard to find hubcentric spacers for them. It may be different for the 5 lugs though.

chrome_rush

Reaction score
Just figured I would follow up in case anyone was curious. I did find some hubcentric spacers made to our hub size on ebay, they are not hubcentric to the wheels but it at least eliminates some trouble making sure its lined up perfectly. I pulled one of my wheels off the truck and took out the center cap, threw it back on and found that it is not hubcentric as I thought so I figure if they stay on now the spacers should be fine not being hubcentric to the wheels. Then I actually measured the distances from my tire treads; it to the end of my flares and found that the rear tires are tucked in 3/4" more then the front. 2" spacers all around would have left the rear tires still inside the flares about 1/4" but the fronts would have been sticking out 1/2" and I thought that would look goofy so I ordered the 2" for the rear and did a 1 1/4" up front. These are going to pull the wheels out from being tucked up inside the factory 4x4 flares that are on it and make them even with the flares as well as even out the track width front to back. If anybody is interested I can get some before and after pics