Howdy from socal.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tpete562

Reaction score
2nd owner (technically 3rd)on this 91 c1500 5.7 tbi currently has 42,000 OG Miles and counting.
Been into these trucks my entire life and got this beauty a few years back, I've already used this forum quite a bit to help me get it running pretty damn good and appreciate all the info being posted, I look forward to learning more and contributing to this forum if I have anything worth while. For now here are 2 random pictures I could find.
You must be registered for see images attach

steveed

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Love the truck the engine bay is very clean.

I want that camper shell in blue. My dad put one on shortly after he bought the truck in 92. It was nice with the carpeted seats/storage in the back. Not so useful for hauling but great for fishing trips.

Tpete562

Reaction score
Thank you guys!
@steveed I also have blue carpeted interior with seats and storage in the back, I'm going to have to agree on those fishing trips, it's definitely useful, pretty soon I will redo the inside as the carpet is quite old and the drop down center bed is somewhat cracked, but still great for cruising to the beach to relax in the camper, I will post pictures of rear interior tomorrow if interested

Tpete562

Reaction score
Few more pics just because I like how it looks in the rain, also rear interior, will post updated picture when I finally get around to redoing rear interior excuse the mess as I snapped em quick on my break.

@spf1268 greetings man, y'all getting any rain out your way