How To Put LEDs in Moonie Gauges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
1badgmc: how much exactly did you cut off the backs? and does anyone know if i can reprogram my gas guage at this point since its always ten gallons off?

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would honestly say try it with the red without trimming first and see if you like it. With the intensity and pure color that LEDs provide, it may be enough to shine through the green without much issue.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
well i cut off some green on the battery and gas guage as both of those dont work correctly anyways. once the trucks all together and i get a battery in i will take a pic showing the difference, i dont feel like cutting anymore unless i have to because its not that fun.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i cut off some green on the battery and gas guage as both of those dont work correctly anyways. once the trucks all together and i get a battery in i will take a pic showing the difference, i dont feel like cutting anymore unless i have to because its not that fun.

That's why I went ahead and tried it without cutting first. I'm glad I did.