How To Put LEDs in Moonie Gauges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
at least i did admit to it.. lol.. My wife caught me ordering them and stopped me.. she said "you can do that **** when your tax money gets here" I love my truck :)

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awsome write up!!!!!! Looks like I have a new little project. The only thing is what to do with the air conditioning and heaterlights

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
at least i did admit to it.. lol.. My wife caught me ordering them and stopped me.. she said "you can do that **** when your tax money gets here" I love my truck :)

:lol: Buck up, man! Put her in her place! Order that ****! :lol:

The only thing is what to do with the air conditioning and heaterlights

I don't claim to have any electrical knowledge and the HVAC job requires more than a simple drop-in replacement. It's beyond what I want to mess with right now.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went back to the original post and added a pic of the gauges lit up with the truck running so some white would show on some of the gauges. I also put in a shot comparing them to my HVAC which is still the stock green.

Casillas34

Reaction score
I did this mod about 2 years ago and i had trouble making one of the LEDs light up. I could never make it work. its bothered me everytime i got in the truck. After reading your note about the polarity I was able to swap it and now it works great! thanks youu have no idea how much that one bulb was driving me crazy.

-Rick