how do you add photos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kenh

I see nothing I hear nothing
Reaction score
I know I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box but I'm terribly confused on how to add a photo to a post.
Could somebody please school me?

Thank you

Ken

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
computer mostly but could use a cell phone

Ok no problem. On a cellphone that's what I use. You scroll down to the bottom and start typing your reply like normal. Then there's a upload a file red tab . Click it and then click either camera or files. If you click files it should give you all the files on your phone. Click which ever one and you'll see it start transferring to the response. Once its completed just click post reply. I'll try to send a example

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SUBURBAN5

They may be out of order but heres some steps

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just FYI, I'd strongly recommend making an account with an image hosting service to do this. It's free, and you'll have unlimited storage space. This forum does have image hosting built in, but the storage is limited so eventually you'll run out of room and have to delete old pics in order to post new ones.

Make an account on imgur.com, upload your image to there, then post the link they provide. The appropriate one will have IMG in brackets on either end of it.

F4U-1A

G-Damn Blackfly season coming.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still have my LG Star Trek flip cell. Hope the gang helped because I my lost. Home Brew and NFL. Beam me up Scotty, and set Phasers to stun.