Hood Racing Vinyl Graphics 3M Stripes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deejaaa

Became Less Of A Human 5-13-18
Reaction score
i don't see the pics........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i know there were supposed to be some..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PapaGrune

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Member Kennythewelder has similar stripes painted on his truck Black on a white truck. Looks real nice.

PapaGrune

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
just if it would be something I should look into more. .. I would like painted ones, but I would have to save up to get painted ones

what did it cost you to get the stripes done if you had them added?

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had mine painted on when I had the truck repainted in Oct, 2013. The trim pin stripe is a stick on though.