Holiday Rambler Restore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
I got the floor done tonight YEA!! Next is paint and trim. I will post pics when that is done.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The trailer is looking awesome. Are you using lightweight materials (like flooring) or are you adding a bunch of weight by using normal household materials?

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its a '72 man......those things weighed as much as the African continent :D

That's why I would try to avoid adding any additional weight. haha but maybe lightweight materials aren't worth the price difference... Come to think of it they probably aren't.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That would be like putting a carbon fiber dash insert into a 77 Ford LTD.....sure its lighter....but why???
Yeah I see your point and I agree with you. I wasn't saying use light weight stuff to reduce the weight but just to avoid making it heavier than it already is but I realize that's probably not worth it either.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
The trailer is looking awesome. Are you using lightweight materials (like flooring) or are you adding a bunch of weight by using normal household materials?

I'm tring to keep weight down, but not really worried about it. When I got the camper I weighed it to see how much 6000# to start and I will weight when I get it done and let ya'll know.