Hi 4 Headlight Upgrade box (HID Must Have)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kable

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For sale is a hi-4 Headlight relay box. If you have 4 headlight bulbs (2 for high and 2 for low) This lets your low beams stay on when you turn your high beams on. It also pulls power directly from your battery instead of your headlight switch.

When most people upgrade to HID's they order a relay harness which is most likely cheaply made (like the ones I have recieved) and it pulls power from the battery.

So basically this is a Hi4 headlight kit + a relay harness all in one.

You must be registered for see images

As you can see its waterproof. You will have to connect YOUR wires to the prewired waterproof butt connects coming out of the box.

+12v from your battery
-Ground to your battery connecting this way takes the load off your switches

Then you will find your low beam wire and cut it, the side coming from the firewall goes to the low beam input, the other side goes to the low beam out, same goes for the hi beam. Really simply

All the wires are labeled coming off the box.

I like this setup because its easy to pull the power straight from your battery and it lets you use all four lights which with HIDs really lights up the night.

Depending on your year the wires may be different colors

$40 plus shipping. I will ship first and charge exactly what shipping is. I use paypal as well

Last edited: