Herro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dfeith

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals;

The names Dustin, and I'm 20 years old. I work at a company called Greiner Industries up here in PA. I work just about everyday, and 12 hours a day, (hard works good for yah)! I just bought my first car, truck in this case from my brother; a 1992 k1500, or Silverado 4.3L, TBI 5 speed manual, 2WD (all stock).

Right now I'm in the process of swapping out the 4.3 and putting a 350 small block in. Eventually I would like to see a 383 but I haven't fully decided (kinda what brings me here).

What I would like to see on the final outcome would not just be a fast ass truck, but one that has style to it as well.

I'll get more into the deeds in another topic.

Cheers,
~Dustin

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I would go inside if I had to wait till 20 for my first vehicle haha
If suggest looking into an LS swap

Dfeith

Reaction score
It was a personally choice haha. Decided saving money is a bit better at a younger age; when it's still possible haha. And I was thinking 350\383 only because the 350 are more common and parts are easier to find/cheaper, and 383 just to kick it up a notch.

1988GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my block is at the machine shop now getting clearenced and bored for a 383 for my 88