Heres My 94 Build on 22"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Well worked on the truck last Sunday and yesterday and today and made some progress. Got almost all the system plumbed in the bed. Here some pictures. Check out all the stainless steel hardware I got for the brackets, they match the style of the accuair hardware and all the air fittings are nickel plated surgical fittings. Sorry about the low light.

You must be registered for see images attach

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn man...looking sharp. You got some serious moolah there just in fittings... Makes my setup look like total poop...Lol. Would love accuair but everything I bought (4years ago). Is still brand new. Can't see dropping the coin right now on things I don't have to have. Btw are those 1/4 lines on the accuair setup? I'm prob going to run reducers in the dumps and was trying to decide if I wanted 1/4 or maybe 1/8. I already know my 1/2 valves are going to be too quick.

I however am a fan of the setup in the bed (obviously) for a truck like mine and yours that will never see REAL truck duty again. Everything is there so if any problems arise and the truck airs out.....you can still work on it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Thanks brother. The lines are 3/8". And the resone I have my wife for the money spent on this, was that the system was two years old and the biggest thing was, I have a body drop and if in last it out at 50 mph I'm going to do some really body damage not just scraping the frame like non body dropped trucks. There is so much more control with this system. And I got sick of adjusting the bags every time I adjusted the suspention. And your right on the in bed option.

Good luck on your truck. I am following your thread closely.

Last edited:

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
And glad to that you are over here on this site now. Theres not a lot of us bagged OBS out there. , I've only seen two other bagged trucks here in Atlanta, and the wernt body dropped. And one was a f150.

Last edited:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here in Arkansas I rarely see a lowered truck anymore, much less a bagged one, everybody has a jacked up 4wd around here, it didn't used to be this way.