Heres My 94 Build on 22"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya that sucks...especially after you spent the time and money to paint it. That's why I just cut mine out and set the bed on it. Just going to bolt my notch cover in for now.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Well I worked 73 hours last week and the one day I had off this week I had to do some concrete work around the house. So today I got a little work done today. I got the piece cut out of the bed and the bed leveled, the bed mounted back on the frame.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cut out

Last edited:

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Got my trucks custom made name sticker in today.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Ok I roughly got my system in. I don't have the sensors done but i did a test run and everything works, but the compressor is not turning on by the accuair. Don't know if I'm missing something. The sensors don't have to be hooked up for the pressure sensor work do they?

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just saw the vid.....you aholes are going to make me buy an accuair setup before mine even gets on the road!!! Lol. I like how my setup has came out but yours and jmigs is so clean. And looks like it should be trouble free.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
I won't own a car or truck without accuair ever again. I got tried of adjusting the hight every time I got in the truck.

I think that's why a lot of people get out of air suspention trucks, they get tired of adjusting the suspention every time they get in there truck.

Last edited: