Here we go again!...2001 Chevrolet Silverado C1500...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Not sure i understand this one...?

Thats all i have on hand for tires that are decent to use. I traded off my full set of silent armors for some tires for the K3500.

Something clever that has to do with weed? Ya know you gotta go from its roots to get its name hahaha

:lol: eventually either i'll figure out something or someone on here will suggest something just like how Rehab (K3500) and Relapse (Trailblazer) got their names.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Thats all i have on hand for tires that are decent to use. I traded off my full set of silent armors for some tires for the K3500.

:lol: eventually either i'll figure out something or someone on here will suggest something just like how Rehab (K3500) and Relapse (Trailblazer) got their names.

How's about Retard........it's keeping with the R's :p

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
That 4.3 has more balls than a lot I our stock trucks. Those things can seriously get up and go. Think of it as a pepped up chihuahua on *******. When you mash the accelerator, you're thinking, where'd that little f*cker go?!?