Helper air bags or springs on 5/7 drop ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raf702

Reaction score
Hey all, I have a 5/7 drop on my 96 extended cab. And I'm limited on options, I've seen the air lift slam air, but it's for 4-6" drops. Mcgaughy's have a 5-7" but only for newer models.

Any ideas what I can go with? I do plan to haul my motorcycle(~760lbs) once, maybe twice a month on the truck bed, or with a utility trailer.

I appreciate the suggestions, thanks!

Reaction score
Addiction2bass (I think I spelled it right) ran helper bags for a while.. his gave a few inches of lift. They've been out so long now, you can get helper bag kits and even an onboard compressor kit for them with switch and gauge for a few hundred bucks.

Raf702

Reaction score
Addiction2bass (I think I spelled it right) ran helper bags for a while.. his gave a few inches of lift. They've been out so long now, you can get helper bag kits and even an onboard compressor kit for them with switch and gauge for a few hundred bucks.

I've been looking around the closest one was the slam air. I got in touch with Air lift and nothing they had but for 4/6

214martin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey sorry to thread jack but I'm on the same boat, I'm drops 5/8 and about to do major audio overhaul blow through that will add a considerable amount of weigh to the rear... how can i keep it from sagging?