Help! Power steering leak and no brakes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nathaniel2g

Rusty Islander
Reaction score
Does anyone have a diagram of the brake lines and the Abs? I gotta replace the line going to the rear brakes. I can't find one anywhere

I don't believe anyone sells a premade unit unless you want to go to stainless - should just be 3/16 lines. If you're not comfortable flaring one yourself, you can buy premade lengths that you just bend yourself at NAPA.

Cheyenne

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't believe anyone sells a premade unit unless you want to go to stainless - should just be 3/16 lines. If you're not comfortable flaring one yourself, you can buy premade lengths that you just bend yourself at NAPA.

I mean as in I want to just replace the whole line. From the master cylinder to the rear hose. The person who did the brake line previously has it broken up between multiple fittings. I just want one line or 2 if I have to with just one fitting between.

Nathaniel2g

Rusty Islander
Reaction score
I mean as in I want to just replace the whole line. From the master cylinder to the rear hose. The person who did the brake line previously has it broken up between multiple fittings. I just want one line or 2 if I have to with just one fitting between.

It's still the same. The only premade lines I've seen that go front to back are stainless ones. Usually it's one line from MC to prop valve to t-fitting on diff to wheel cylinders.