Help me with my 99' 2 Door!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sarge

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I bought this Tahoe a few months back and have been doing things as much as i can. Right now i like the way it looks, but im looking to get some 285/75/16 M/Ts when i find a good deal.."dont want to wait on treadwright''. So basically i have Plasti-Dipped my 02 tahoe wheels, front and rear bumpers, took valance off, cranked the front up a tad, grill, and new headlights/tails. Had a roof rack, took it off.

Any suggestion on wheels? I was thinking some basic black steel wheels 16x8 and throw some 33'' muds on it. Maybe loose the push bar? Im going to take the side trim off soon, and maybe paint the lower half to make it look like a Sport.

Here are some pics when i got it, till now. Any suggestions on look are welcomed. From logos, to a hood! I just cant make up my mind on what i wanna do.

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 27

Snotrocket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a set of Micky Thompson Classic II's on my 93 2 door. They looked great with 285's. The offset on them made them stick out past the fenders a bit though
if that's not your sort of thing.

Nice looking rig. I'm pretty partial to 2 doors.

Here's a pic of them on my 93. This is with 285's.

You must be registered for see images

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the push bar and the roof rack with the spare. Id go for some plain, black steel rims with some Duratracs, level it out and maybe some LED tailights. I like your 'Hoe as it sits!

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I like the push bar and the roof rack with the spare. Id go for some plain, black steel rims with some Duratracs, level it out and maybe some LED tailights. I like your 'Hoe as it sits!
Agreed, It looks great te way it is now! I would say colormatched grille instead of black, but that's just my opinion. Love that first pic btw!!!

Sarge

Reaction score
Well i did some more things today.. took side molding off, but it took some paint with it. So for now, i plasti dipped the bottom half.. deciding to add the roof rack and spare back.. wonder how much it really effects mpgs. Also any brand wheels, size, offset etc? That yall suggest?

Sarge

Reaction score
Also ignore the hood. Its temporary till i get a new one and paint it. Its dented and faded.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Hoe looks good! I really like the black two-tone! Also, for the hood you can check the cheap cowl hood thread if you're interested in one of those. They're $187 shipped IIRC

Sarge

Reaction score
Saw a few threads... but link to the 187 hood thread?!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love my Ebay cowl....

You must be registered for see images

I have $337 total in it....