Help me pick which OEM rims to go with.

Which rims should I choose

• 07- 12 rims top

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • 2014 rims bottom

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
I need a little help here. My truck, rim wise is stuck in the 90's and I want out.

I am stuck on 2 OEM rim types that I think would look cool on our trucks, In fact ive seen these rims on a couple members trucks in here, and I think they look Incredible.

You must be registered for see images attach

but while I was looking for a used set, I started seeing a bunch of these rims and they kinda grew on me and now im stuck.

You must be registered for see images attach

now before we go, "hey you got a 5 lug truck!" lets forget about that, i'll get them to fit, I already researched it.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
yea I saw them on your truck 1st, your the only one ive seen with GMC center caps..

I have yet to see anyone with the newer style rims.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Option 1 have em on my chevy suburban and on my dads gmc suburban. They are great wheels!

jtlichty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As much as i like the top ones I'm curious to see what the others look like on a 400!

loud00chevy

Reaction score
Option 2, just bc i have a 2014 with those wheels and wonder what they'd look like on my 90 rcsb 5 lug and buy new ones for 2014....pm me on the research you've done to get 6 lug to fit please