Help me decide on my interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
This is my truck
You must be registered for see images attach

And I'm bored with the gray interior. I need to replace the dash and carpet and would like to do bucket seats. So I'm pondering changing interior to either black or tan. I think the tan would look good but might be too much of a reminder of the 80's (Magnum P.I.'s Ferrari comes to mind) What do you all think?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
black, I don't like tan at all, even though you can buy or find all the pieces in tan.

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
You know what...I used to like this place because you all seemed so helpful compared to the other foums......Alright I still do.....No my Jack handle isnt wrapped in camo, its foam pipe insulator becasue the handle gets cold in the winter. There will be tires and a drop come spring. Theres like 3 ft of snow in these here parts. what ever color I go with there will some suede and billet

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like charcoal.... and i doubt gm charcoal.. I like it to look like its one step away from being black. I also hate glossy interiors. just my .02 since I made smart ass comments, I may as well offer some productive thoughts too.

Oh and Tony is gay