hello!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggy-p

Reaction score
just introducing myself im new to the forum obviously! i own a 98 suburban that i have a few things to like k&n flowmaster high flow cats and i left the stock mid pipes and i have a dual in dual out flowmaster super 40 and that is about it i also have a superchips programmer that i was mainly using for the transmission but i removed it and when i get home from being deployed im getting a custom tune after i get a marine intake (looking for one if anyone has one for sale) and long tube headers for the 5.7l. and when the motor goes out im probably going to do a ht 383 probably. but ive been doing a lot of reading on the lq9 swap if i can get a good price on one and including a rebuild for a cheaper price that the 383 i might go that route just the wiring looks crazy!!! well ill see you guys on the thread im looking forward to it!!!

biggy-p

Reaction score
thanks!

thank you very much for the welcoming me to the forum!! i like pics too i will share when i get home right now im out on deployment in the navy but as soon as i get home im diving into the big burban and throwing some money into her im going to do the nbs brake upgrade that is the first one im doing i just read the thread and seems very strait forward!!! how do you post pics?

biggy-p

Reaction score
here is a pic of my truck its kinda old it was right after i put the grill guard on.

Attachments

• 536424_3787053433235_29512070_n.jpg
    536424_3787053433235_29512070_n.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 18