Hello from Russia.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
You all should make accounts and post! It's always fun to see pictures of these trucks in different countries. I remember seeing pictures of a GMT400 Suburban in Japan once, it looked so strange parked next to all the tiny Dihatsus and stuff on the streets.

Agreed, i enjoy hearing your stories and seeing what types of different equipment are available or mandatory in other places.

RusTruck94

Reaction score
Agreed, i enjoy hearing your stories and seeing what types of different equipment are available or mandatory in other places.

equipment and tuning parts generally are same as in US i think. but variety is poor here...
I can show you some photos of such trucks in russia
You must be registered for see images attach

Sometimes vehicle needs serious reparings....

That happened due to cold russian winters, rains and different anti-ice chemical stuff. Winter time here is awful, all roads covered with dirt and anti-ice sprays. To save metal, we usually use different methods to prevent or stop/slow corrosion.

Very often we just remove damaged metal and weld new pieces. Then just paint and vehicle is ready to use.