Hello from Russia.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RusTruck94

Reaction score
Hello.
My name is Alex, I live in Russian Federation, Moscow.
I found this forum with Google and really liked it.
I own Chevrolet Tahoe 97' with 5.7 Vortec engine. Bought this car half year ago. This vehicle was my dream since 10 years old and finally I got it. Of course It requires money and time to improve its condition. :)
I posted here some more info and photos and added link to signature, so everyone can check out that thread for something new. I will try to keep posting updated there and tell you some intresting things about feautures of owning such vehicle in Russia. http://www.gmt400.com/threads/russian-97-tahoe.34018/

Sorry for bad english guys :)

Feel free to talk with me and ask questions :cheers:

RusTruck94

Reaction score
Awesome, welcome! Your English is quite good actually.

Do you have many American trucks over there?

We have alot of them especially in big cities such as Moscow and St.Petersburg :)
New 2015 Tahoe and Escalade getting more and more popular. 2nd and 3rd generation of these cars are quite popular too.
We have hummers here, suburbans too but not much.
The most popular American truck/suv is dodge ram and Tahoe (escalade).
American cars is approximately 15-20% of vehicles. People here usually prefer small cars such as ford focus or expensive German BMW, Mercedes wich are smaller too. We have narrow roads and parckings that's why full size vehicles are not on the top of peoples' love lol but as I said before, we have them and love them anyways :)

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We have alot of them especially in big cities such as Moscow and St.Petersburg :)
New 2015 Tahoe and Escalade getting more and more popular. 2nd and 3rd generation of these cars are quite popular too.
We have hummers here, suburbans too but not much.
The most popular American truck/suv is dodge ram and Tahoe (escalade).
American cars is approximately 15-20% of vehicles. People here usually prefer small cars such as ford focus or expensive German BMW, Mercedes wich are smaller too. We have narrow roads and parckings that's why full size vehicles are not on the top of peoples' love lol but as I said before, we have them and love them anyways :)
Thats awsome. Do most of you guys do your own mechanic work.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
:welcome: I think you're the 2nd or third member from Russia since I've joined. They don't come around anymore. REally cool to see these trucks around the world