Headlights and spoiler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need to know where is the best place to buy composite headlights and a spoiler. I want stock looking factory replacement lights. I guess the quality is the same no matter where you buy them but if I'm wrong please let me know. Thanks

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Amazon or rock auto. Can usually cross reference numbers to find the better deal on shipping. For spoilers i did see on ebay a place makes one called the intimidator i think. Almost bought one last year but sold the truck.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Amazon or rock auto. Can usually cross reference numbers to find the better deal on shipping. For spoilers i did see on ebay a place makes one called the intimidator i think. Almost bought one last year but sold the truck.
I checked out RockAuto and they show different lights but I can't tell which ones are better than the others. They show a spoiler (air dam) for $10. In the picture it looks like what came on these trucks but I am sure the right one costs considerably more than $10. Is there a phone number for RockAuto? Thanks for the info.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
I checked out RockAuto and they show different lights but I can't tell which ones are better than the others. They show a spoiler (air dam) for $10. In the picture it looks like what came on these trucks but I am sure the right one costs considerably more than $10. Is there a phone number for RockAuto? Thanks for the info.

No phone number. I think i got my 4wds airdam from them n it fit perfect. I thought u meant a tailgate spoiler. On the headlights i think TYC has a good reputation. I went aftermarket n mines all blacked out lights. Never looked into the factory style.