Headers Vs. Manifolds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have seen header bolts that have wire connected to them to hold em tight.. Not sure how it worked exactly.. Anyways.. My headers shipped today so hoping i get em by the end of the week!!

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive bought some pace setter headers and 2 yrs later they be gone and i have new stock exhaust manifolds on nice and quiet

the reason i dont have the heders is because i never painted them and they just rusted away with the header wrap and everything yaaaa...so if anything buy chrome ones and spend the extra money if u can or powder coat the oens ur gonna buy or somehting!!! lol

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that's the whole point in buying stainless ones. Chrome rusts, stainless doesn't.

the header wrap eats headers anyways. I never use it but they still rust bad.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
un for pics of em. going to get some for mine this summer. the stud brokeon mine when i tried to replace that gasket soi never attempted to take the others off. exhaust leaks are annoying lol

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
un for pics of em. going to get some for mine this summer. the stud brokeon mine when i tried to replace that gasket soi never attempted to take the others off. exhaust leaks are annoying lol

i hate exhaust leaks !!!!! Lol luckily i dont have any and replaced my old metal gaskets with new metal gaskets

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am a picture ***** so I should have quite a few.. I will be in a hurry to get em on though so we will see what happens. lol