HD Headlight Harnesses w/ 4 High Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed 4 High with Marine Grade today. For whoever is interested, this CAN be installed under the PCM(as @NickP noted). Just lay adhesive backed 1/4-3/8 foam on fender well, place relay box on foam and when you put PCM back it fits perfectly while also slightly pressing relay box down on foam. The relay box is completely stabilized and needs nothing else to secure it.
Only problem I had was driver side low beam plug to bulb wouldn’t plug in. I kinda took it apart and with pins exposed I ran a toothpick into each prong. Not sure if one of them had a bit too much solder preventing bulb from plugging in. After reassemble I did get it to plug. Seems ok now. I guess you just tape off the unused plugs on passenger side right? Picture below is foam strips under relay box below PCM.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

mn_ski

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am going to have to look at mine again. I initially planned to put my marine relay box under the PCM. With the PCM moved away I placed the relay box under there and attempted to put the PCM back in its bracket. It looked like there was too much interference but honestly didn't try that hard. I ended up making a bracket to bolt the relay box to the fender using some of the factory bolts.

How squished do you think the wires are under the relay box?

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to have to look at mine again. I initially planned to put my marine relay box under the PCM. With the PCM moved away I placed the relay box under there and attempted to put the PCM back in its bracket. It looked like there was too much interference but honestly didn't try that hard. I ended up making a bracket to bolt the relay box to the fender using some of the factory bolts.

How squished do you think the wires are under the relay box?
I didn’t mention that I cut off about 1 1/2” off each piece of loom and re-taped. That way you can kinda flatten out the unloomed wires underneath and make the loomed wires come out towards the engine. Then with foam strips as in my photo, place relay box close to engine side under PCM. Honestly, PCM pushes relay box down just enough to secure onto foam. Feed positive out towards fuse box to connect. Feed everything else out towards front through opening on PCM bracket. You have to feed wires out or it won’t fit. What year is your truck?

Last edited:

2000K3500

Reaction score
Here’s my version of the HD headlight harness. Delivers a full 12v to headlights through 12 awg wires. 4 high mod keeps low beams on with high beams.

Made with all new materials, all connections crimped and soldered, ceramic headlight plugs, 30 amp inline fuses, 4 relay block with moveable mounting tabs and cover (one empty slot left available for any future need). Wires are long enough to enable a variety of mounting locations, including 3 foot 12v supply and ground wires.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cost is $175 plus shipping. I can ship orders within a week of payment. Accepting PayPal (3% fee added) and Venmo (no fee). If interested post here, leave payment choice along with zip code for shipping and I will send a pm to you with final cost estimate. Thanks for your support and please feel free to contact me with any questions or feedback.

Shipping to 38401, paypal or whatever works for you.

Thanks